Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Quora Partner Program Earnings: How Much Money Do You Make

Quora Partner Program Earnings: How Much Do You Make
What is the Quora Partner Program? In short, the quora partner program is a program that allows someone to get extra earnings (in dollars) when they ask quality questions on Quora. So, basically, we are asking. We are also paid.

You must get an invitation in advance so you can join this program

Although the impression of making money from the quora partner program is fairly easy, but being able to become one of its partners is not as easy as we imagined. Because, for the time being, as far as I know, only a certain group of people can join the quora partner program. a group of people are those who happened to receive an invitation from Quora's own party. So, no matter how many questions you have asked in Quora, as long as you have not received an invitation to become their partner, then you will not be able to make any money from every question that you have submitted. If this is true, then how can we get an invitation from Quora? The answer is I don't know. Even the official information from Quora's own side so far also doesn't exist. So it's still just luck, the term. However, if I reflect on my personal experience, then here are three things I did before I got an invitation to join the Quora partner program:

Complete the profile on Quora. Just enough. Answer three questions on Quora with honest answers and use their own language style. Besides that, I also had time to leave a link to the page How to You Can Motivate Yourself during the Difficult Period that is on this blog to get quality backlinks. Hehe. Stop using Quora for approximately 9 months. Yup, I counted the first question on Quora on July 25, 2018. And there were three questions I answered. Then after that I left the Quora platform until finally I got an invitation from Quora to become a partner on April 16, 2019 (if I'm not mistaken). As a result, I decided to go back to using the Q & A platform until now. Why? So that I can buy new clothes later. Lol.

How much money have you made from the Quora Partner Program?

To be honest, so far the amount of earnings that I have received from Quora is still very little. This is because I just joined on April 16 yesterday. But for those who have joined for a long time, I see that some have collected more than 4 million for one question. The proof?

Quora Partner Program Earnings

This is it. Then, how much earnings do I get so far?
Quora Partner Program Earnings

Even so, I will still try to increase his income to reach the minimum withdrawal limit, which is $ 10. Well, later when I get it, then I have also made a withdrawal, then I will update this page again to show the proof to you. So, please, be patient !!!

Conclusion: On the internet, there are lots of scattered treasures. One of them is stored on the Quora Q & A platform. Through the partner program that they have enacted, now we can all get additional ways of earnings just from asking a number of quality questions. So, how are you guys? Are you also interested in making money from Quora?

No comments:

Post a Comment